Job Location: USA
Duration: Long Term
Compensation: Base Salary + Benefits
• Internal development of applications to support numerous business processes.
• Build and maintain project plans.
• Document business cases and business requirements.
• Work with business professionals to manage deliverables.
• Contribute to ad-hoc, cross functional projects.
• Contribute to development of the teams capabilities.
• Bachelors/Masters degree or equivalent in a related field.
• Strong ability to multitask and manage priorities.
• Strong communicator, written and verbal.
• Ability to work independently but integrates well into a team.
• Familiarity with building models and prototypes.
• Strong computer skills.
Share This Job