Java Full Stack Developer
Title: Java Full Stack Developer
Duration: 75+ Months
· Develops maintainable/scalable, effective, defect-free source code that meets business requirements and team standards
· Conducts unit test case development
· Develops highly complex test scripts
· Conducts impact analysis
· Develops component & microservices designs
· Develops system/application architecture
· Works within the project team to lead iterative development that delivers a high-quality product.
· Supports interactions with customers and the development team to “develop and work” Epics and Stories.
· Develops and leads the production of support documentation.
· Leads to functional/system integration testing support.
· Leads quality assurance architecture and design guide review; defects or discrepancies in requirements identified and resolved with appropriate partners.
· Plans work out appropriately, effectively communicates and respond to escalations/inquiries.
· Develops Build and Deployment guide.
· Identify and implements appropriate continuous improvement opportunities.
· Completes other project work or tasks as assigned.
· Bachelors or Master’s degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
· Strong oral and written communication skills; presentation skills
· Proficient in negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills
· Proficient in multiple programming languages and tools along with new and emerging technologies
· SharePoint UI, SharePoint API’s
· PCF, Bamboo, Jira, code quality analysis
· Bitbucket, GIT repositories
· Testing via JUnit, Jasmine, Karma, Protractor
· Experience with Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
· Experience with Document Management and Publishing tools and solutions
· Strong understanding of microservices architecture and design
· Able to integrate with and managing APIs exposing microservices
· Must be proactive, demonstrate initiative and be a logical thinker.
· Extensive consultative skills, including the ability to understand and apply customer requirements, including drawing out unforeseen implications and making recommendations for design, the ability to define design reasoning, understanding potential impacts of design requirements.
Share This Job